Do you have a broken iMac LCD screen? Are you having green blue lines on your iMac Screen? We repair and replace all kinds of iMac screen. Whether its a cracked screen or distorted screen, we offer same day repair service on all screen replacement services. Our apple certified technicians will make it working like new in no time.
Service available for all kinds of iMac screen: 20” 21” 27” Retina Display, slim aluminium unibody, aluminum unibody, aluminium. Models A1224, A1225, A1311, A1312, A1418, A1419.
Need Help with your Apple Mac? We can provide the fastest repair service in Dallas Fort-worth Area for all your Apple devices like MacBook, MacBook Air, MacBook Pro, iMac, iMac Pro, Mac Pro, Mac mini, and more. We can perform Data Recovery, Hardware repairs & upgrades, and Software repair & upgrades. Our Convenient Mac Repair Service is available at the time that suits you.
WE SERVE INDIVIDUALS BUSINESS OFFICES MEDICAL & EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTES
Why choose us?
- Apple Certified Professional Technicians
- 90 day warranty on all repairs
- OEM parts for all repairs and replacement
- We have parts readily available
- We repair your iMac on our location. We do not send your iMac to a third party.
- We provide fast and quality service. Most of the repairs and replacements are same day service.
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
Common FAQ about your iMac repair:
Q. How much does it cost to repair an iMac broken screen?
A. The cost depends on the kind of repair. Please contact us with the kind of repair and iMac model.
Q. How long does the broken screen repair take?
A. In most cases, we provide same day service. However, considering the nature of the repair, it might take a few days.
Q. Do you accept walk-ins or do I need to make an appointment?
A. We do accept walk-ins but we recommend to make an appointment so we can help you faster.
Q. Do I need to backup my data?
A. Though most repairs do not involve data, we highly recommend to backup data.
Q. How much RAM does my iMac support?
A. The maximum RAM an iMac can support depends on the make and Model. The Early 2009 iMac model can support 8 GB RAM. The later models like 4K 2015 iMac can support unto 64 GB RAM.
Q. What does the color spinning ball mean?
A. Also called the spinning beachball, it means that the computer is taking time to process data and commands. This might be caused by hardware issues. Old Hard disk drives, almost full startup disk, or insufficient RAM could be some possibilities.
IMAC BROKEN SCREEN
REPAIR & REPLACEMENT SERVICE PLANO
keywords: iMac broken screen Plano, iMac broken LCD Plano, iMac broken Display Plano, apple repair Plano, iMac display green lines, broken iMac repair Plano
We do provide the following iMac services:
- iMac Screen repair replacement Plano
- iMac Hard Disk drive HDD upgrade Plano
- iMac Solid state drive SSD upgrade Plano
- iMac optimization service Plano
- iMac Data Recovery Service Plano
- iMac Data Backup and restore Plano
- iMac RAM upgrade Service Plano
- iMac Logic board replacement service Plano
- iMac Camera repair Plano
- iMac power supply repair Plano
- iMac Fan replacement Plano
- iMac speaker replacement Plano
- iMac Wifi repair Plano
- iMac Hinge repair Plano
- iMac Liquid damage restoration Plano
- iMac Virus Removal Plano
- iMac Graphics Card install/upgrade/repair service Plano
- iMac OS X installation/upgrade Plano
- iMac Folder Sign Issue Fix Plano
- iMac Prohibit Sign Fix Plano